Even without making a financial contribution, there are ways you can help support Special Olympics and our athletes. We are regularly in need of in-kind donations of items to be used in the daily operation of our program and for our competitive and fundraising events.
If you have in-kind items that you would like to donate that do not appear on this list, contact Trish Mazzoni, President/CEO at 800-633-7403 or email@example.com.
– Briefcase Velcro Display Board (examples)
-Rolling Velcro Display Board (examples)
– Tabletop Projector Screen (example)
– Standing Projector Screen (example)
– DeskJet Printers (for employee desks)
– (4) Desktop Computers with Flat Screen Monitors
– Basic Office Supplies; copier paper, mailing envelopes, tape, etc.
– Basic Landscape Services (trim trees, bushes, repair brick border, etc.)
– 2-way Family Band Radios
– E-Z Up Pop-Up Tents (heavy duty line) 10×10 or 10×15
– Accusplit Stopwatches (AX705PRO)
– Fiberglass Metric Measuring Tapes
– 4 Large Sports Equipment Bags (softball, basketball, bats, batter’s helmets, etc.) for USA Games