– An opportunity to become “officially” associated with the “Most Credible Charity in America” according to a survey in the Chronicle of Philanthropy.
– The opportunity to use the Official Sponsor status in corporate communication materials.
– Employee involvement as volunteers and/or fans to provide support and excitement at Special Olympics Kentucky competitions.
– The opportunity for customer involvement in cause-related marketing promotions.
– Sponsor recognition on all printed materials and in news releases for the tournament or competition which you sponsor.
– Your corporation’s name on signs and/or banners at the tournament site and special events.
– You company’s name and/or logo on the Special Olympics Kentucky Web site.
– Recognition in Special Olympics Kentucky e-mail publications.
– Participation in Opening and Closing Ceremonies at Summer Games.
– Reserved seating tickets for key personnel at Summer Games Opening and Closing Ceremonies and Special Events activities.
– The opportunity to make an important contribution to the lives of Special Olympics athletes.
– Increase public awareness of your organization as a caring and committed Kentucky corporate citizen.